This Blog Are Share Computer Related Tutorials & Online Courses For Education Purpose.

Breaking

Thursday, April 16, 2015

Windows Server 2012 Tutorial in Hindi by Jagvinder Thind




Windows Server 2012 Tutorial in Hindi by Jagvinder Thind.

You Can See The Entire Table of Contents For The Video Here :
  • Windows Server 2012 Installation and Configuration - System Requirement 
  • Windows Server 2012 Editions 
  • Introduction to Windows Server 2012
  • Windows Server 2012 Installation and Configuration (Hindi) 
  • Windows Server 2012 Features - सर्वर 2012 नई Features 
  • Windows Server 2012 User Interface - विंडोज सर्वर 2012 
  • Windows Server 2012 Administration Tools and Applications (Hindi) 
  • Add Tools and Application to Start Screen in Windows Server 2012 
  • Convert Windows Server 2012 to Workstation - Server 2012 
  • First Time Configuration - Windows Server 2012 Video 10
  • Windows Server 2012 Server Manager 
  • Windows 2012 Server Manager Dashboard - Server 2012 
  • Windows Server 2012 Roles and Features in Hindi 
  • Active Directory Installation in Windows Server 2012 
  • Join Server 2012 to domain - Windows Server 2012 
  • Windows Server 2012 Video 16 - Add Servers to Server Manager
  • Windows Server 2012 Active Directory Configuration 
  • Windows Server 2012 Install Roles and Features Powershell in Hindi
  • Powershell Remove Roles and features - Windows Server 2012 
  • Windows Server 2012 Server Core Installation
  • Windows Server 2012 Server Core Rename 
  • Server Core Network Configuration - Server 2012 
  • Join Server Core 2012 to Domain - Windows Server 2012
  • GUI to Server core - Windows Server 2012 
  • Server core to GUI conversion Windows Server 2012 
  • NIC Teaming in Windows Server 2012
  • NIC Teaming Configuration Server 2012 
  • Windows Server 2012 Local User Account (Hindi) 
  • Windows Server 2012 Active Directory users (Hindi) 
  • Server 2012 NIC Teaming Edit or Remove
  • Windows Server 2012 Active Directory Group (Hindi)
  • Join Windows 8 to Domain Server 2012 
  • Server 2012 NIC Teaming Powershell
  • Windows Server 2012 Login using Active Directory Domain Account (Hindi)
  • Windows Server 2012 Active Directory - Set Logon Hours for Users 
  • Server 2012 Remove NIC Teaming Powershell 
  • Restrict Logon to Specific Computer Server 2012 Active Directory 
  • Server 2012 Active Directory - Create OU & Move Objects 
  • Server 2012 Planning OU Structure & Nesting OU
  • Windows Server 2012 / Server 2008 - Reset Restore Mode Password
  • Windows Server 2012 DHCP Installation 
  • Windows Server 2012 DHCP Scope Configuration 
  • Windows Server 2012 DHCP Client Configuration 
  • Windows Server 2012 DHCP Exclusion Range Configuration
  • Windows Server 2012 File Sharing
  • DNS in Windows Server 2012 
  • DNS Root Hints - Domain Name System in Hindi
  • Windows Server 2012 DNS Primary Forward Lookup Zone (Hindi)
  • DNS Start of Authority SOA Record - Windows Server 2012
  • Windows Server 2012 DNS Reverse Lookup Primary DNS Zone 
  • Windows Server 2012 Secondary DNS Zone in Hindi 
  • Windows Server 2012 VPN Setup - सर्वर 2012 वीपीएन
  • Basic Disk Vs Dynamic Disk in Hindi
  • MBR vs GPT in Hindi - GPT बनाम एमबीआर
  • Disk Management Windows Server 2012 - विंडोज सर्वर 2012 R2 में डिस्क प्रबंधन विंडोज सर्वर 2012
  • RAID 0 1 5 6 & RAID 10 in Hindi - हिंदी में RAID Levels

SHARE BY GK
computer knowledge

7 comments:

  1. Hey what a brilliant post I have come a cross and believe me I have been searching out for this similar kind of post for past a week and hardly came across this.
    mcsa certification

    ReplyDelete

  2. Losing money to scammers is a feeling that can't be extinguished so easily, I lost close to $80,000 to scammers posing to be trustwallet support, I was having issues running transactions on my wallet so I decided to reach out to the support team to rectify the issues for me so that I can continue running transactions, little did i know that I was conversing with scammers, they asked for my seed phrase which I ignorantly gave out and to my greatest surprise my money was gone, I reached back to them to inform them about what just happened and I wasn't getting any reply. I was so devastated and frustrated cause life seemed to have come to an end for me.
    I had to deal with this issues in silence for weeks. A friend of mine came from London to see me and noticed how sad I looked, I couldn't hide it so I opened up and she too like me suffered the same but fortunately a hacker helped her recovered her money so I had to contact the same hacker and fortunately for me a good amount of my money was recovered back to me, I was so happy cause I thought it would be impossible, big thanks to Jody Hacklord for helping me recover my money, am so grateful...contact him at hacklordjody @ gmail . com or whatsapp +1 (908) 991‑6649.

    ReplyDelete
  3. NO UPFRONT PAYMENT!

    Are you a victim of:

    1. Binary option scam?

    2. Forex trading?

    3. Romance scam/Cheating Spouse

    4. ICO Scams

    5. Online betting scams

    6. Bitcoin scam

    7. Phishing scam

    or any other kind of scam?

    I bring you great news. JODY HACKLORD is the best and most reliable Fund Recovery team you will ever come across

    Service delivery is top notch and second to none.

    Contact

    Email: hacklordjody @ gmail . com

    You Can Also Text Or Call or Whatsapp: +1 (908) 991‑6649

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was frustrated and disturbed when i suspect my partner was cheating on me. i couldn’t confront him because he’ll always lie about it. i went for counseling and a came in contact with schwartzsoftwarehackingprogram@gmail.com ,i never buy the idea after a few process, he did a data dive into my partner mobile and he did it,
    he provide me with all the evidence i need, starting from the emails, calls, WhatsApp chat and lot more, it was a shocking moment was not happy about what i saw. it wasn’t easy to move on, but am now free from all his lies, there services are cheap and affordable i never believed this until i saw the evidence, we all need to be free and live happily…
    He offer services which includes:
    He specializes in the following services :
    *Spy on Cheating Partners
    *Identification of Cheating Partner or Employee, Mole in a system.
    *Keeping Tabs on Employees or Doing Online Background Checks
    *Gaining Full Access To Any Mobile Device, WhatsApp, Email, Gps, Snapchat, Instagram, Facebook ,Kik, hangout ,Viber And Any Other Social Media Accounts
    *Accessing University Portals or Any Website of your choice . reach out to them on

    Email : schwartzsoftwarehackingprogram@gmail.com
    Contact detail :+1 704-313-9661

    ReplyDelete
  5. BITCOIN RECOVERY IS REAL!!! ( MorrisGray830 At gmail Dot Com, is the man for the job ) This man is dedicated to his work and you can trust him more than yourself. I contacted him a year and a half Ago and he didn't succeed. when i got ripped of $491,000 worth of bitcoins by scammers, I tried several recovery programs with no success too. I kept on. And now after so much time Mr Morris Gray contacted me with a success, and the reward he took was small because obviously he is doing this because he wants to help persons like me who fell for crypto scam, and love his job. Of course he could have taken all the coins and not tell me , I was not syncing this wallet for a year, but he didn't. He is the MAN guys , He is! If you have been a victim of crypto scam before you can trust Morris Gray 10000000%. I thought there were no such good genuine guys anymore on earth, but Mr Morris Gray brought my trust to humanity again. GOD bless you sir...you can reach him via ( MORRIS GRAY 830 at Gmaill dot com ) or Whatsapp +1 (607)698-0239..

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to share my story of how I became a victim of a cryptocurrency and romance scam that went on for several months, I was swindled of everything I have ever owned and went into depression. I thought all hope was lost until I came across an article about Wardrivers Cyber Service and how they can help me recover all that I lost. Wardrivers cyber service was able to recover everything after hacking into their server. You can contact them too if you've had similar encounter in the past.
    EMAIL ( wardriverscyberservice@techie. com ) WhatsApp at +1 (616) 898-7285 and TELEGRAM ID:@wardriverscyberservice

    ReplyDelete